Skip to main content
media, online, social, twitter iconmedia, online, pinterest, social iconImage result for you tube icons

HOW TO STYLE A JUMPSUIT AND ENJOY NATURE GOODNESS




Happy new year dear readers,
I hope you are doing great and the year has started well from your side.Today I share with you a casual look in this purple jumpsuit.It has a one shoulder design and the fabric is totally soft and comfy. I completed the look with a classic black moto jacket and some Maasai market beaded sandals and earrings. I wore this piece sometimes ago while relaxing in our little forest over the holidays in my upcountry. I found an interesting book on natures remedies on my Mum's library and it tagged along on the shoot and I was able to read a few tips on nature's goodness hence the title for this post,  how cute? Back to the outfit ,this jumpsuit is a simple go to outfit for a weekend apart from the usual denim trousers.Jumpsuit are also dressy and can give you a change of style especially the loose fitting ones that gets a classy feel. I leave you with more pictures.Let me know what you think and and also your ideas on favorite casual outfits.
Till next post ,I wish you a wonderful weekend and stay chic. 
 
 


   
 


Comments

  1. wow beautiful colors:) I love this look!:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! This jumpsuit is gorgeous, the color is lovely, and so are the sandals :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely, Love the colour, s bright and cheerful

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good.
    Nice jumpsuit
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2016/01/sleeveless-fur-windbreaker-with-cndirect.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit as a whole is gorgeous.
    Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfits! The earring are gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple is my favorite color for a reason, look how stunning it is. And you make it look even better darling. Fabulous!
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purple is my favorite color for a reason, look how stunning it is. And you make it look even better darling. Fabulous!
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look simply cool in this casual jumpsuit! So elegant in the off shoulder and earrings

    Hope it was a wonderful beginning for you this year :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vivid purple of this jumpsuit. Looks great on you!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photos dear. Your jumpsuit is a dream!
    Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purple really suits you. Great look.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you paired the purple jumpsuit with aqua earrings! It's a great combo!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look, it's so pretty !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful
    Amazing jumpsuit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such beautiful photos and outfit!

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice outfit! you look so pretty dear ;)
    Do you want to follow each other? Just tell me on my blog and I will be back here ;)
    Kisses from www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. the outfit is amazing
    I like your creative blog :)

    would you follow for follow?

    Visit my Blog





    ✎ Free Blogdesign |Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the colour , you look gorgeous .
    Check out my new blog post
    http://n-street.blogspot.in/2016/02/style-swap.html

    XOXO
    NEENA

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great colour! You look fab!
    We could follow each other in GFC and G+, let me know to follow you back :)
    xxx

    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful jumpsuit . You look amazing the way you styled it.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful jumpsuit . You look amazing the way you styled it.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

Uniwigs.com